Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So where have I been?


So what have I been doing since my "big win" with Nikki Sivils last week and getting published in Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine the week before?  The usual December busyness has set in with clowning, magic, balloon twisting, facepainting, decorating, shopping etc....  add that to already trying to keep the house clean, the guys fed and some 'me' time to do some crafting, oh yeah, and don't forget going to work every now and then... and for sure.... it MUST be December!

Last weekend was great fun with some good entertaining which even allowed me to catch up with some old friends as well as some cousins!  Just as I 'come down' from all the excitement, it will be the weekend and time to do it all over again! 








I have been making time to keep up with the "monthly challenges" that I have challenged myself to complete though with a fun layout for Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine's "Sketchy Challenge" using paper and embellishments from Basic Gray and also entering a Summer layout for their "Baby Blue" feature in the Summer issue...  This one was using "Kiki Art" paper.  I love the secret flaps and hidden photos as people 'explore' the page with me... Fun, hey?!


No comments:

Post a Comment