Monday, September 19, 2011

Taking a step...

So.... it's time to take a step and start showing some of what I've been working on. I thought a good way to do this is to post some of my creative efforts on my blog. Next step is that I'm going to submit some of my projects to various places and see what happens. Some are contests, some are Design Team Calls, some are for publication in magazines. Someone's got to win right? So why couldn't it possibly be me? Certainly nothing will happen if I don't give it a shot! This one above is for My Little Yellow Bicycle. I didn't have a lot of advance notice and then it was a bit of a challenge to find the product here in Calgary, but with their embellishments and "Kiki Art" paper, I thought this was a bright, cheery page...  And I couldn't stop there...  even made a fun bookmark... no more folding the corners of my books. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment